Start the year off *WRITE* freebie!

It was Meet the Teacher day today and I must say I am soooo excited to get those little cuties on Monday! They were so precious!

I made them a little treat to take home with them that I wanted to share with you guys:
I found these adorable little candy pencils on Pinterest last week and I knew I HAD to make them for my kiddos! It has a package of Rolos as the base of the pencil and a Hershey's Kiss for the tip! Add some construction paper, some tape, a glue dot, and a cute little saying and VOILA!
Adorable-ness!

{Here} is my "pinspiration" so you can see the original post.

I made the tags, so I turned 'em into a googledoc to share with everyone for today's freebie. These little gifts can be given out anytime at the beginning of the year and they were a big hit!
[click image to download]

Here are a few other pics:
{My *kiss your brain* jar}

 
{My Kickin' off a Great Year board}
This is going to go perfectly with Hadar's Kickin' Goals we will be making soon!

I will be in and out of my classroom all weekend preparing for my official first week with my kids, but I am soooo close to finishing a packet for ya'll that I am SUPER excited about! The goal is it will be ready and posted by Monday. I will try my hardest to post it!

Don't forget to head on over to Blog Hoppin' to see everyone's freebies!



Labels: , , , ,